Price per each
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 257kJ / 61kcal
- Hand picked Carefully grown in orchards to be vibrant and bursting with sweet juice
Produce of India, Peru, Spain, Turkey, USA
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
How to prepare your pomegranate
1) With the 'crown' pointing upwards, slice the top off the pomegrante
2) Score through the skin along the ridges from top to bottom.
3) Pull open the pomegranate into a starfish shape.
4) Tap the back of the skin firmly with a wooden spoon to dislodge the seeds.
5) Enjoy the seeds or sprinkle them in salads, couscous or desserts
|Typical Values||100g contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||257kJ / 61kcal||206kJ / 49kcal|
|Vitamin C||13mg (16%NRV)||10mg (13%NRV)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|